Always the latest models in view: We are looking for experienced colleagues (m/f/d) for function and module testing in vehicle development for our testing and validation business unit.
With about 40 employees in our team, we support our customers in testing and performing complex special analyses. Of course, we record test results and follow up complaints until an effective solution is implemented. As part of our team, you will be responsible for the technical side of testing and for a specific module on the vehicle. You will test functions in the software and hardware network on the vehicle, perform functional testing, follow up on error tickets and test functionality after a release.
You have a strong affinity with the Volkswagen Group's current vehicle fleet and its connectivity? An exciting and varied job in a committed team is waiting for you!
We offer in addition:
• attractive remuneration according to collective wage agreement
• work on current and new models of the Group fleet
• initial training by motivated colleagues
• healthcare provision
• employee discounts (Corporate Benefits)
• vehicle leasing on special terms (Volkswagen models)
Ihre Aufgaben im Detail
- planning, supervising and executing functional/ module tests as well as supporting the further development of specific testing
- creating or assigning test instructions, test identifiers and function lists to the test vehicles
- ensuring that the vehicles can be tested
- initiation of conversions and flash operations in the respective current IT system used by the complete vehicle
- pre- and post-claim management, claim qualification, defect resolution process and KPM- tickets verification
- execution of complex special analyses as well as documentation of the work results
- completed vocational training in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering or as an automotive mechatronics technician
- experience in the field of functional and module testing
- good knowledge of current vehicle fleets, their on-board networks, and structures
- good system knowledge of ODIS, VDS Easy, KPM, CP Tool, DiagRA® D and Office skills, etc.
- good English skills and willingness to travel
- independent working style and strong communication and presentation skills
- analytical thinking and solution-oriented implementation as well as high customer orientation
Frau Fatmire Krasniq
Telefon: +49 1742191500
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online mit einem Klick auf den Button "Jetzt bewerben" über unser Bewerbungssystem.
Aktiv bis: 2023-06-30